Major Activities and Significant Progress from past 2 years (2014-2016):
- Formed and reinvigorated successful SCAR COMNAP JEGHBM
- SCAR Horizon Scan participation –Human Biology and Medicine input and questions from International human biology and medicine research community
- JEGHBM Telehealth workshop conducted with tangible outputs presented and distributed to members at COMNAP Tromso Norway August 2015.
- Established capacity building awards to encourage early career researchers supporting participation in JEGHBM
- Renewed IUCH linkages and representation.
- New APECS linkage and JEGHBM representative
- Outreach and Capacity building via website, social media, ResearchGate
- Successful SCAR SSG-Life Sciences Deputy Chief Officer ( Prof Marc Shepanek)
- Trial of video recording of OSC session SCAR Auckland for outreach to members not in attendance.