BEPSII has available at least 4000 € in funding to support early career scientists in research collaborations and exchanges. We are particularly interested in supporting short visits between institutions but will also consider other relevant collaboration activities. Awarded funding must be spent by the end of 2021, but the resulting activities can extend into 2022. The number of grants awarded and the amount of money given in each grant will depend on the number and quality of the applications received.
To apply, please submit a proposal that is no longer than 2 pages and includes:
- your name
- current affiliation
- career stage, as well as:
- 1) a description of what you would like to do;
- 2) how it would benefit your research and/or career development;
- 3) the name(s), affiliation(s), and contributions of your collaborator(s);
- 4) a proposed timeline; and 5) an estimate of total cost.
The proposals will be evaluated by the BEPSII steering committee, and we expect to decide which proposals to fund before the end of September.