The leads on this Action Group are Daniela Cajiao, Gabriela Roldan, Yu-Fai Leung and Hanne Nielsen.
The Ant-TAG will host a call on 25 January (2100 GMT) to bring everyone together to introduce the group, discuss the projects and meet other potential collaborations. Please do share this information with any other colleagues who may be interested in contributing.
- introduce the Ant-TAG (aims, background)
- include mentions of other projects eg AC21, SCAR Covid Antarctic project
- individual introductions of those present (1-2 minutes each)
- overview of each of the Ant-TAG projects (by the leads of each strand)
- plan for where to next (eg subgroup meetings etc)
Topic: Ant-TAG meeting
Time: Jan 26, 2022 08:00 AM Hobart
Meeting Link: https://utas.zoom.us/j/85925740837
Meeting ID: 859 2574 0837
We also encourage those interested in Ant-TAG to sign up to hear from SC-HASS also (correspondence relates to Antarctic research across the humanities and social sciences).