Proposals should include the following information and observe the length requirements:
- Focus Day designation (or, if inter-disciplinary, ‘Days’)
- Proposed title (100 characters)
- Brief event description (500 characters maximum)
- Proposed speakers and/or participating institutions/governments; including whether on-site or virtual. Strong preference will be given to in-person events; followed by hybrid events. Entirely virtual events unfortunately cannot be considered except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Preferred dates, if any. Kindly note if you are limited as to potential dates.
- Accreditation needs, if any (number of needed badges). Please note: ICCI is committed to helping successful event organizers obtain accreditation; however, preference will be given to those able to secure their own COP27 badges for on-site participants.
July 25 Side event applications open
August 9 & 10 Informational Webinars
August 31 Application period ends; notification of successful applications begin immediately
September 15 Last date for notification of successful or reserve status
November 6-18 COP27, Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt
Additional Information and Logistics
ICCI will host two webinars to present more information on the COP27 Cryosphere Pavilion and answer questions on August 9, 2022 at 13:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST) and on August 10, 2022 at 19:00 CEST.
More information on the Cryosphere Pavilion
For more information on logistics in connection with COP27, kindly see the COP27 host website at: https://cop27.eg/. Please note that at this time ICCI is unfortunately not able to assist with travel, visas or accommodation.