University of Salvador
Francisco Tuñez is professor assistant of Argentinian Foreign Policy and Geopolitics at the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Universidad del Salvador (USAL), Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is also a researcher in the Observatory of Environment, Security and Defense at the Center for International Policy Studies (CEPI) of the Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA). He has finished his degree in political science working his thesis on “Antarctic Geopolitics in the XXI Century” and has been researching and lecturing about rethinking geopolitics due to the Global Environmental Change in general and Climate Change in particular.
- Research projects / interests:
- Geopolitics of the Polar Regions.
- Global Environmental Change and Climate Change.
- Global Governance Models.
- For publications visit: Academia
- To get in touch: email
- Areas of interest:
- Polar Policy & Governance
- Antarctic Treaty System
- Climate Change
- Future Scenarios
- Environment & Environmental Management
Keywords: Climate Change, Geopolitics, Polar Regions Governance.