The third circular of the 25th International Symposium on Polar Sciences organized by the Republic of Korea Polar Research Institute (KOPRI) is available now.
The symposium will be held on May 13-15, 2019 in Incheon, Republic of Korea. This Symposium aims to bring polar scientists together to discuss their research findings and to promote international collaborative research.
Theme: Araon’s Journey through the Decades: Findings in Ocean, Earth and Paleoclimate science.
- Response of the Southern Ocean to the Changing Climate
- Changing Arctic Ocean: Understanding the impacts of climate changes and their global consequences
- Geological and Geophysical (& Biological) processes in Circum-Antarctic Ridges
- Rapid change in Arctic sub-seabed
- Late Quaternary Ocean-Cryosphere interactions in the Antarctic Ocean
- Past analogue for future Arctic: Glacial and oceanographic perspective